Quick shipping to the US only. Ships fast with tracking. 30 day return policy.
- AUTHENTIC FLAVOR: Dried Persian limes are a staple spice when cooking Middle Eastern food. Dried Persian limes add a complex tangy flavor to any dish. Fresh Persian Limes are soaked in brine and then sun-dried. Once dried, they preserve the tang of citrus with an underlying whiff of fermentation. Persian limes are a type of citrus hybrid between Mexican Key limes and Mediterranean citron.
- ALL NATURAL - Zero added chemicals, zero added preservatives. We specialize in only the best spices available. Compare our ratings and reviews of our products you'll see our customers agree.
- MIDDLE EASTERN ORIGINS: Persian limes (Citrus latifolia) also called Bearss Limes and Tahiti limes are used primarily in Middle Eastern cooking. This method of brining and drying originated in the country of Oman, thus the name Limu Omani. Dried limes are essential in food dishes of Israel, Iran, Iraq, other Middle Eastern Gulf states, and are occasionally seen in Northern Indian cuisine. They are also called BLACK LIME, NOOMI BASRA, LIMOO AMANI, and LOOMI.
- COOKING WITH PERSIAN LIMES - Use it in Persian lamb stew called Ghormeh Sabzi, Iranian vegetable stew, chicken and even fish. Across the Arab States they're used to cook fish. In Iraq, they're added to almost all dishes and stuffing. Limu omani lend to your dishes that authentic Middle Eastern flavor. Additionally, add it to your taco seasoning, dry rubs, even popcorn seasoning for that extra complexity and depth.
- 100% SATISFACTION - All Burma Spice products come with a 100% money back guarantee. Give us a try. You'll love the flavor of our 100% pure spice.