Quick shipping to the US only. Ships fast with tracking. 30 day return policy.
- High Grown Tea: Lovers Leap is the misty mountain peaks of Nuwara Eliya where produce the most fragrant and exquisitely floury tea.
- Exclusive Quality: Certified 100% pure Ceylon tea grown in Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka known as Ceylon in the colonial era is a small tropical Island of 25,000 sq.miles set in the warm water of the Indian Ocean and home to a verity of fine teas. Ceylon tea has been declared the worlds first and only Ozone friendly tea, by the Montreal Protocol.
- Attractive Canister: Sealed container for freshness.
- Perfect Gift: Attractively packaged. Ideal for gift giving or to indulge in yourself.
- How to: Brew one tea bag per serving in tea pot or tea cup. Remove infused tea bag after 2 to 3 minutes. Serve hot with sugar to taste, if desired. If preferred cold, chill in refrigerator and serve over cubes of ice, with sugar syrup to taste. Water temperature for green tea should be around 180 degrees Fahrenheit (80 degrees Celsius) and Water temperature for black tea should be between 200- and 212-degrees Fahrenheit (93 100 degrees Celsius)